Friday, September 16, 2011

Sky 27

It was a glorious sunny day yesterday so it was no surprise that the sky was beautiful.

The crochet blanket is all sewn up now so the task of finishing off the edging begins. It may take some time as it's massive!

I'm about to start some knitting projects some of which I can't share on here yet as they are secret. 2 aren't though and one is to finish that last darned sleeve on my poor neglected Oregon cardigan (I am ashamed that I posted that nearly 2 years ago!), the other is to start Botticelli from Rowan book number 44. I've had the yarn for ages but other projects have taken preference.

This weekend will be my last long run before I start to reduce my mileage for the Liverpool marathon. I've got a pain in my right piriformis (in my bum for those who don't know what a piriformis is!) so I've booked myself a massage with Mary Massage lady to get it sorted out as I don't want it to develop. I got my number and race pack yesterday so it's getting very exciting now.

No comments: