Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seahorse & Sky 1

Each January 1st I threaten to capture the beautiful skies we have here each day and as usual procrastination has ruled and I've done nothing about it.

So without further ado I am going to try and capture a sky a day for 12 months from now on. I will try to take each photo of the same section of sky just to see how wonderful the clouds and the colours are throughout the year. However, if there is a wonderful sunrise then I might just sneak that in too!

This was taken last night at 7:55pm.


My shell frame and seahorse have now taken up residence in the bathroom and I'm rather pleased with the result.

I have such a wonderful collection of shells it seems a shame not to use them as I doubt I'll ever decorate a grotto, which is what I dreamt of doing.

Marathon training is into the long mileage phase with an 18 miler today. It was very hot and humid but enjoyable all the same.

No comments: