Friday, September 28, 2007

Changing my photo!

Today sees the launch of the latest Guinness Book of World Records so I thought it would be a good time to change my profile photo to remind me of it! I haven't received my copy yet but as soon as I do I shall be organising an auction on eBay to sell the scarf, certificate and book to raise money for the Alzheimer's Research Trust which was why I did it in the first place.

I have tried and tried but I can't get this photo into my profile. Grrrrrr. Any suggestions most welcome!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great scarf. I'll have to bid on it myself. What an honour it would be to have that one!

When I look at my blog I can edit my profile and add a photograph in the "who am I" catagory. Is it possible that you need to add the element in the template? And, do you have Foxfire loaded? Maybe, like mine, you can't add it in Safari. I hope that's a help.

Take care, Linda in Oregon

Susie Hewer said...

Hi Linda, thanks!

I think I've worked out why I can't get that photo onto my profile - I think the file is too big so I just need to compress it. I know I can do it as I've always had a photo on there but I just fancied a change.

Hope the move to Italy goes smoothly.