Thursday, December 7, 2006

Wild, Woolly Weather & some Laughing Hens



Wednesday was quite exciting as I had planned a visit to meet all of the lovely ladies at Laughing Hens who are based a short drive away in the Sussex countryside. Thankfully the weather was fine with the sun managing an appearance so I enjoyed a pleasant 10 miler before getting ready for my trip. I'm on the look-out for a jumper pattern so in true form I came away with a totally different project - a rather pretty Fair Isle pattern hat for which I chose lovely muted colours!

It was great to meet them all and I came away with some 'addi' circular needles to practice with. They are feather-light and I shall experiment with them during one of my short runs next week. Here's a photo of the famous laughing hens (who keep escaping onto the lane at the moment!) and one of the ladies themselves (from left to right) Zara, Kim and Nicki.

No comments: